- When should I replace a module?
- Replacement overview
- How do I get a replacement module?
- I have the replacement, now what?
1. When should I replace a module?
When a module has failed and you wish to retain the functionality that the failed module provided.
2. Replacement overview
- Obtain replacement module
- Go to the Module page for the failed module
- Hit the Replace link
- Enter the replacement module’s serial number and hit OK
- Physically replace the old module with the new
3. How do I get a replacement module?
For any beta-tester, contact us. We’ll send a replacement out to you.
4. I have the replacement, now what?
Go to the Modules page and select the failed module from the drop-down menu. You’ll see a Replace link, hit this, and then enter the replacement’s serial number:
The replacement module will then go through a process similar to a new module’s enrolment. After completion, the replacement module will continue as though it was the old module – same module number, same data stream.