Arcsine Pty Ltd is looking for a buyer of its Shark’s Head product. The sale includes all copyrighted software and hardware schematics, documentation, domain name and web site contents, plus a development and testing system.
Product features include:
- Only requires 12VDC to each HQ and module. All communications is done via a radio transiever.
- Dynamic routing and relaying of radio packets,
- Well defined protocol for all packets transmitted by radio.
- All radio communications are encrypted.
- Access to all features from a programming language.
- A mobile web interface and a desktop web interface.
- Full access to both web interfaces from the Internet when the HQ is connected to an Internet router.
- Email and SMS alerts when the HQ is connected to an internet router.
- Remote shell access from the Internet when the HQ is connected to an Internet router. This is a debugging tool used by support staff to diagnose faults.
- Real-time sensor data stored for 6 months, and daily min/avg/max data stored for 10 years.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.